- Following the issues related to the progression of the post-graduate and post-graduate training and the university qualification and to ensure the application of the organization in force in this field.
- Following up the research activities of research units and laboratories and preparing the outcome in coordination with the faculties.
- Doing every activity that would value research results.
- Ensure the functioning of the scientific council of the university and maintain its archive.
- Collect and disseminate information about research activities carried out by the University.
Home / Vice Rectorates / Vice-Rector in charge of Postgraduate Education, University Accreditation, Scientific Research and Post-Graduate Education / Vice Rector’s tasks