The Sub-Directorate for employees and training is responsible for the following tasks:
- Carry out the career path of the employees of the Directorate of the University and common interests as well as those appointed by the Rector.
- Preparing and implementing training schemes, improving the level and updating the information of the administrative and technical users and the staff of the university.
- Ensure the conduct of the university census and ensure a harmonious distribution among the colleges.
- Coordinate the preparation and implementation of human resources management plans for the University.
The Sub-Directorate for Users and Training includes the following departments:
- Department of teachers.
- Department of administrative and technical staff.
- Department of training, improvement and data refresher,